The Telcare Lancets are 30-gauge lancets are thin and designed for less intrusive testing. Telcare Lancets fit most major lancet devices.
• Wash hands with soap and warm water. Dry well.
• Load lancet into lancing device.
• Twist off the protective disk.
• Follow lancing device instructions for obtaining blood sample.
• Remove lancet from lancing device.
• Snap on safety cap before discarding.
Cautions: For your safety, never share a lancet with another person to minimize the risk of infection. Lancets are designed for single-use and should be discarded after each use to prevent infection and minimize pain.